|
1月22日西门麦当劳英语角授课内容
Molly ,Betty, Tim, and Frank are playing charades.
Molly :OK. 好。
Molly :Do you know how to play charades? 你们会打哑谜吗?
Molly :Frank, you've never played charades? Frank,你从来没玩过哑谜。
Frank :No. 没有。
Molly :Carl, you're sure you've never played? Carl 你肯定你从没玩过吗?
Molly :OK, Betty, Tim, and Frank. 好,Betty,Tim,Frank。
Molly :We're going to play charades. 我们来玩哑谜。
Molly :Frank, you can learn as we go. Frank 我们玩,你跟着学。
Molly :And, Carl, you join in at any time. 还有Carl,你随时都可以加入。
Molly :OK, let me think. 好,让我想想。
Molly :OK, I've got one. 好,我有了。
Molly :A movie! 电影!
Molly :Right. 对。
Molly :A movie. 电影。
Molly :It has six words. 有六个字。
Tim :That's easy. 这很容易。
Tim :I can play. 我也能玩。
Molly :Good. OK. 好的。
Tim :We've got a movie. 我们知道是一部电影。
Tim :The title ... 名字是……
Molly :Six words. 有六个字。
Molly :Right. 对。
Frank :Sounds like ...(听来)像……
Molly :Sounds like what? (听来)像什么?
Frank :Sounds like no. (听来)像 no 。
Molly :Absolutely right, Frank. 完全正确 Frank。
Molly :We've got a movie. 我们知道是一部电影。
Molly :Six words. 六个字。
Molly :The first word sounds like no. 第一个字音像no。
Betty :That's it--show. 就是它,show。
Molly :No ... OK ... 不是……好……
Betty :Snow. 雪。
Molly :Absolutely right, Betty. 完全正确 Betty。
Molly :Sounds like no -- snow. 音像no,Snow。
Molly :OK, a movie. Six words. 好,一部电影。六个字。
Molly :The first word is snow. 第一个字是Snow 。
Molly :The fifth word. 第五个字。
Betty :Seven? Seven?
Molly :Absolutely right. 完全正确。
Molly :Very good. 很好。
Molly :The fifth word is seven. 第五个字是seven。
Molly :OK, we've got a movie. 好,我们知道是一部电影。
Molly :The first word is snow. 第一个字是“snow”。
Molly :Fifth word, seven. 第五个字是“seven”。
Frank :I got it! 我知道了。
Frank :Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs〔白雪公主和七矮人〕
Frank :I got it. 我猜对了。
Molly :Frank, you got it. Frank,你猜对了。
Molly :Betty, you had it, but you didn't say it. Betty,你知道答案,但是你没有说出来。
Betty :I knew it. 我现在知道了 。
Molly :Carl, now you know charades. Carl,现在你知道什么是哑谜了。
Molly :Why don't you join us? 你何不参加入我们的游戏呢?
Carl :I don't like charades. 我不喜欢哑谜。
Carl :It's for babies. 这是给婴儿玩的。
Frank :Oh, I like it. 噢,我喜欢哑谜。
Carl :Well, they're babies. 嗯,他们都是婴儿。
Frank :You're a sore loser. 你是个输不起的家伙。
Tim:Yeah. 对。
Molly :No arguing. Save your voices. 别争了。 留着点嗓子。
Molly :Between now and tomorrow 从现在起到明天
Molly :you're all going to have your tonsils out. 你们都要切除扁桃腺。
Molly :And you won't be able to speak for a while. 有一段时间,你们没有办法讲
Molly :So save your voices till then. 所以,省着点嗓子。
Dr. Stewart :Hi, everybody. Well, what's going on? 嗨,各位。 噢,怎么啦?
Carl :I sure I am glad to see you, Dr. Stewart. 真高兴见到你来,Stewart大夫。
Carl :This is a rough group. 这是一群粗野的孩子。
Carl :I didn't want to play charades, 我不想玩哑谜。
Carl :so they're angry at me. 所以他们生我的气。
Dr. Stewart :Why don't you want to play? 你为什么不玩?
Carl :Because I don't want to be here. 因为我不想呆在这儿。
Carl :I don't want my tonsils out. 我不想切除扁桃腺。
Dr. Stewart :Why not? 为什么不想?
Carl :Because my birthday is tomorrow. 因为明天是我的生日。
Carl :My mother promised me a birthday party with a clown. 我妈妈答应给我安排一个有小丑的生日派对。
Dr. Stewart :But you can have one when you go home, Carl. 但你回去以后还可以办一个呀,Carl。
Carl :But my birthday is tomorrow. 但是我的生日就在明天。
Mother :I'm sorry, Carl. 很抱歉,Carl。
Carl :And you promised me a surprise. 而且你答应给我一个惊喜。
|