|
1月18日旅游咨询中心英语角授课内容
Taking a bus
Professional routines行业套话
- You’d better take bus to No.11.您最好乘坐11路车。
- You are going in the wrong direction. You should have caught the bus on the other side of the street.您坐反方向了,应该在路对面坐车。
Dialogue情景对话
Dialogue 1
A:Would you please tell me the shortest way to the Music Hall?
A:请您告诉我去音乐厅最近的路,好吗?
B:Do you want to go by bus or by taxi?
B:您想坐公共汽车还是打的?
A:By bus, of course.A:坐公共汽车。
B:Take bus No.16 first and change to bus No.22 at Mudanyuan. Bus No.22 will take you to the Music Hall. It passes right there.
B:先坐16路汽车,在牡丹园换22路汽车。22路汽车会带你到音乐厅,它刚好经过那儿。
A:Thank you.A:谢谢您。
B:You are welcome.B:不客气。
Dialogue 2
A:I’m going to the Capital Gymnasium. Where shall I get off?
A:我去首都体育馆,在哪儿下车?
B:Get off at the Capital Gymnasium. It’s six stops from here.
B:在首都体育馆站下车。离这儿六里地。
A:Is that the bus terminal?A:它是终点站吗?
B:No, don’t worry. I’ll let you know at the right stop.
B:不是。别担心。到站时我会告诉您的。
A:Thanks.A:谢谢。
B:It’s my pleasure. B:不客气。
Notes 注释
By与交通工具连用表示出行方式。如:by train (坐火车)等等,但是“步行”要说on foot。 |